Updated: Jul 29, 2020
Today we will be talking about something which I think all women look for and all women want and that is glowing skin that too fresh. Not just women but everyone wants glowing skin. Now it is very natural we all live in cities and some of us who don't live in the cities also there is so much pollution and affects the skin. So after a certain stage, we all feel our skin is not glowing enough. Sometimes even young girls feel their skin is not glowing enough.
What is the reason? Of course bad air, toxic water, and a bad diet. We can't fix bad air or water but we can fix our diet. And a lot of things if we fix in out diet will actually lead to glowing skin.
Now, what are the things that we should do for glowing skin?
1. First I would say to drink a lot of water. Because water hydrates our skin. It cleanses our bodies. So eight to ten glasses of water every day is really going to help you to have a glowing skin.
2. The second thing which I would also recommend is that you should have a lot of foods which are good for the liver. Why the liver? Because the liver is the cleansing agent of your body. So if your body is cleansed, it is fresh, then your skin is going to reflect that state of health. So things that are good for the liver are methi sprouts. That is methi seeds which are sprouted. And they really cleanse the liver. Coconut water another thing that is very good for the lever. It decreases the "pith" of the body and gives you a nice smooth glowing skin.
3. Another thing that is very important is to have a vegetable juice in the morning. And that vegetable juice I call it as multivitamin juice really. Now, what would it have? It would have aloe vera two tablespoons, it would have a pinch of Triphala powder, just a little bit of Triphala powder. It would have awala juice. Which is about one teaspoon on awala juice. It would have cucumber juice. It would have tomato in it. A fresh tomato that has been squeezed or juiced together. It would have a little piece of ginger. Just a wee bit of ginger. And you can put a little bit of wheatgrass juice also if you have wheatgrass juice available in the market.
4. And together this juice every morning if you have first thing in the morning empty stomach your skin will start showing the changes. Along with that if you have sprouts which are moong sprouts, chana sprouts, every day in your diet. Just a little bit you know like three tablespoons, which will also start cleansing your lever.
5. Too much fatty food, too much of fried food. And of course, using too many chemicals on your face is bad for your skin.
6. So while using chemicals go natural like a papaya scrub or you can powder moong dal and use the moong dal scrub for your face. Try to remain as natural as possible. Because natural fruit facials, natural creams are far better than too many chemicals which sometimes people tend to use on their faces.
7. For the glowing skin, it is also very important that you should have food on time. Because if you don't have food on time, if you are hungry, if you are starving, then the skin starts showing it first. So you should have food on time, meals on time.
8. Don't try to like skip meals during the day and then have a big meal during the night. Because that is not good for the skin. Also at night don't have too much of slat. Because if you have salt then the next morning your face will be like puffy and that may not look good.
9. So for the skin, it is also very important to have enough protein because our skin is also consisting of protein. So for the good protein, of course, you have sprouts, you have peanuts. In non-vegetarian, you have fish which is lean fish chicken. In summers avoid eggs of course in winter you can have eggs. Then you have nuts and oilseeds. So things like almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds. So during the winters, you can have lots of these things because they are great for the skin.
10. And of course, try to use natural oils for your skin to avoid artificial things and you will have wonderful glowing skin.